Microsoft Exchange 2019 is the latest version of this popular email and calendaring software and includes many features to make productivity a safe and secure endeavor. This version includes data loss prevention with more sensitive information types available now rather than as an upgrade. Enhanced auditing is also available for better reporting and easier integration with third-party apps. Simplicity and smarts play key roles in this version of Exchange as its simple architecture makes it easier to plan and scale tasks. The email inbox is more personalized and has more intelligent features and faster search capabilities to allow your employees to get more done. You can also use Exchange 2019 on phones, tablets, desktops and the web as this server powers the latest Outlook.
Today, CPU horsepower is significantly less expensive and is no longer a constraining factor. With that constraint lifted, the primary design goal for Exchange 2019 is for simplicity of scale, hardware utilization, and failure isolation. With Exchange 2019, we reduced the number of server roles to two: the Mailbox and Edge Transport server roles.
The Mailbox server in Exchange 2019 includes all of the server components from the Exchange 2019 Mailbox and Client Access server roles:
- Mailbox services include all the traditional server components found in the Exchange 2019 Mailbox server role: the Client Access protocols, Transport service, Mailbox databases, and Unified Messaging. The Mailbox server handles all activity for the active mailboxes on that server.
- Client Access services provide authentication, limited redirection, and proxy services. Client Access services don’t do any data rendering and offer all the usual client access protocols: HTTP, POP and IMAP, and SMTP.
Along with the new Mailbox role, Exchange 2019 now allows you to proxy traffic from Exchange 2016 to Exchange 2013 in addition to Exchange 2019 to Exchange 2013. This new flexibility gives you more control in how you move to Exchange 2019 without having to worry about deploying enough front-end capacity to service new Exchange 2016 servers.
The Edge Transport role is typically deployed in your perimeter network, outside your internal Active Directory forest, and is designed to minimize the attack surface of your Exchange deployment. By handling all Internet-facing mail flow, it also adds additional layers of message protection and security against viruses and spam, and can apply transport rules to control message flow.
OS: Windows Server 2019 Standard or Datacenter
Memory: 128GB RAM
Free Disk Space: 30GB or more
Why buy from Digital Software Market?
- Genuine resellers of Microsoft softwares & other major brands.
- All products guaranteed authentic with manufacturer & hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- Speedy & efficient service to get you up & running in minutes.
- Free Technical support from highly experienced specialists with every purchase.
- Price beat guarantee on all products to ensure you receive the best deal possible.
- 100% SECURE CHECKOUT – 256-Bit SSL Enabled Secure Checkout with TLS 1.2 Encryption. 3D Secure – Verified by Visa, Master Passed.
This item does not contain a disc; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below. NOTE: If you already have the software already installed, you may activate simply by entering the key.
1.You will receive your product key, installation guide, and download link via email within 5 minutes up to 3 hours.
2.Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
3.Complete the installation via installation guide supplied in the details email.
4.Activate the product online.