Includes the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, SharePoint, Access, One Drive & Skype for Business.
Email and calendars
Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using Outlook Web App. Get a 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 150 MB.
Modern voice with Cloud PBX
Make, receive, and transfer business calls in the office, at home, or on the road, using phone, PC, and mobile without the need for a traditional phone system. Choose PSTN calling plans delivered by Microsoft where available, or use existing phone lines at your locations.
Host online meetings with audio, HD video, and web conferencing over the Internet. Join meetings with a single touch or click from the smartphone, tablet, or PC of your choice.
Use archiving and legal hold capabilities, plus unlimited storage, for compliance needs. Use data loss prevention (DLP) policies and policy tips that educate your users for additional compliance enforcement in email.
Advanced information protection
Data loss prevention and encryption across Exchange Online, Skype for Business, and SharePoint Online help keep your content safe in email, IM and meetings, and team sites.
Helps to protect users against unknown and sophisticated threats hidden in emails, attachments, and links with Advanced Threat Protection. And with the Customer Lockbox, you retain control and transparency by being able to limit access to data to only pre-assigned, two-factor-authenticated administrator approvals.
Broadcast Skype for Business meetings on the Internet to up to 10,000 people who can attend in a browser on nearly any device. Optionally include Bing Pulse for real-time polling and sentiment tracking, and Yammer, to enable dialogue during the broadcast.
Instant messaging and Skype connectivity
Connect with other Skype and Skype for Business users via instant message, voice calls, and video calls, and let people know your availability with your online status.
File storage and sharing
One Drive for Business gives each user 1 TB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere and that syncs with their PC/Mac for offline access. Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file.
Enable easy access and sharing of documents with 10 GB of baseline storage plus 500 MB of storage per user. Share insights through interactive reports with Excel Services and Visio Services and view them on mobile device browsers that support HTML.
Corporate Social Network
Yammer collaboration software and business applications allow your employees to connect with the right people, share information across teams, and organize around projects so they can go further, faster.
Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from a browser.
Professional digital storytelling
With a new Office 365 app, you can easily create engaging, interactive web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, training, and more right from your phone, tablet, or browser. Sways are easy to share and look great on any screen.
Enterprise management of apps
Simplify management of apps in your organization with Group Policy, Telemetry, and Shared Computer Activation.
Search and discovery
Stay in the know. Search and discover content across Office 365 based on personalized insights.
What you will receive:
- Multilingual – Use Office in your own language
- Price Match Guarantee – We will match the prices of our competitors and add a 10% discount
- Secure Instant Download – Quickly download your software in minutes
- Free Technical Support – We will install your Office or OS free of charge
- Genuine Microsoft Products Or Your Money Back
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024×576 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Additional Requirements: Internet functionality requires Internet connection. Microsoft account required.
Why buy from Digital Software Market?
- Genuine resellers of Microsoft software & other major brands.
- All products guaranteed authentic with manufacturer & hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- Speedy & efficient service to get you up & running in minutes.
- Free Technical support from highly experienced specialists with every purchase.
- The price beat guarantee on all products to ensure you receive the best deal possible.
- 100% SECURE CHECKOUT – 256-Bit SSL Enabled Secure Checkout with TLS 1.2 Encryption. 3D Secure – Verified by Visa, Master Passed.
- Apply Available Offer Code on Home Page and Get Extra Off on Your Each Order.
This item does not contain a disc; it is a digital download. See the steps involved below.
NOTE: If you already have the software installed, you may activate it simply by entering the key.
- You will receive your product key, installation guide, and download link via email within 5 minutes up to 3 hours.
- Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Complete the installation via the installation guide supplied in the details email.
- Activate the product online.