Microsoft Project 2010 Professional (1PC)
Microsoft Project Professional 2010 helps you easily plan projects and collaborate with others from virtually anywhere. Stay organized and keep your projects on track with the only project management system designed to seamlessly. Microsoft Project Professional 2010 is truly and innovative project management software experience. With Project Professional, stay on top of any project, while making effective use of your time and budget. Microsoft Project Professional 2010 offers a vast array of tools to keep you on track.
Part Number: MFR # H30-03319
From visual reports, resource allocation, to task assignments, this software can help manage any project with ease. In addition, you may take advantage of the cost savings the 2010 version offers, while still accessing similar resources to newer versions.
Take the work out and ease some of the stress of project management with Microsoft Project 2010 Professional. Designed with the project manager in mind, Project 2010 Professional allows you to develop a plan, assign resources to tasks, manage your budget, and analyze workloads, among many other features.
This is the 32/64 bit version, compatible with both 32 and 64 bit operating systems.
This is a good software option for small businesses or home-based business owners. Although there are newer versions of Project available, Project 2010 remains a popular program. This software lets product managers and team members create projects from a SharePoint task list. Users can convert SharePoint Foundation 2010 task lists into a Project schedule. Synchronization of project schedules that use SharePoint is also possible as task updates from team members can be received and automatically synced to the project schedule. Many of the features seen on newer versions were introduced in Project 2010 including the use of the Ribbon tab interface that is prominent in Word, Excel and other Microsoft programs today. The ability to access tools, templates and program options via Backstage is also featured in the Professional edition.
Microsoft Fluent User Interface
- Work more efficiently with the simple and intuitive Microsoft Fluent user interface new graphical menus and a familiar experience provide the tools you need to plan and manage your project.
- Task-oriented tabs and contextual menu groupings reveal powerful features, making it easier to get started and realize results.
- Learn about features and rich formatting controls quickly with descriptive tooltips and drop-down galleries.
- Simply be more productive by choosing your own menu options, quick access toolbar settings and setting defaults.
- Save to XPS or PDF. Quickly share, print, and publish project information from one location using the new Microsoft Office Backstage view.
Excel-Like Flexibility & Ease
- Enhanced copy and paste makes it easy to share information effectively with other Microsoft Office applications while retaining formatting.
- Add columns dynamically by entering data without having to first select the data type.
- Simplify data entry with auto-complete which displays a list of previously used values to select from.
- Automatic text wrap eliminates extra formatting steps by adjusting row height to display full task names.
- Quickly mine data and analyze results with easy access filtering for all columns.
- Create emphasis with rich color options and text formatting to express ideas and solve problems in new ways.
- Gain flexibility with user-controlled scheduling manually schedule tasks with the information you have right now or choose to automatically schedule tasks with calculated dates and durations.
- Be alerted to potential scheduling concerns with squiggly lines and choose how to manage potential problems.
- Gain insight with the Task Inspector to recognize issues and take action early solving problems before they occur.
- Support rolling wave planning and easily create high level forecasts using manually scheduled top down summary tasks.
So-called heat maps – a feature that required the involvement of an implementation partner in the past – make it possible to significantly speed up decision-making processes in resource management. A new addition for the 2010 version of Project Client is the option of managing multiple time axes for a project and display them as bars that lie on top of each other. Cloud Service Microsoft Power BI provides users with additional flexibility for creating reports and management dashboards using data from Project Server/Online.
- Computer processor – 700 megahertz or faster
- RAM memory – 512 megabytes minimum
- Hard Disk Drive Space – 2 GB or higher
- Operating System – Windows XP with SP3 for 32 bit system, Windows Vista with SP1, Windows Server 2003 with R2 packed with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008 or lower
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MAC OR OFFICE 365
Why buy from Digital Software Market?
- Genuine resellers of Microsoft softwares & other major brands.
- All products guaranteed authentic with manufacturer & hassle-free money back guarantee.
- Speedy & efficient service to get you up & running in minutes.
- Free Technical support from highly experienced specialists with every purchase.
- Price beat guarantee on all products to ensure you receive the best deal possible.
- 100% SECURE CHECKOUT – 256-Bit SSL Enabled Secure Checkout with TLS 1.2 Encryption. 3D Secure – Verified by Visa, Master Passed.
This item does not contain a disc; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below. NOTE: If you already have the software already installed, you may activate simply by entering the key.
1.You will receive your product key, installation guide, and download link via email within 5 minutes up to 3 hours.
2.Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
3.Complete the installation via installation guide supplied in the details email.
4.Activate the product online.