Microsoft Project 2013 Professional (1PC)
Microsoft Project 2013 Professional is the world’s leading project management program. Now, Microsoft Project makes it easier than ever to manage schedules and resources, communicate project status, and report project information. With more intuitive tools and built-in project management assistance, you’ll get productive quickly – even novices can start project planning and reporting immediately. Microsoft Project has the fundamental project management features that you need to stay informed, so projects stay on track and within budget.
Part Number: MFR # H30-03673
Microsoft Project Professional 2013 is a powerful program that allows managers to easily maintain schedules and resources, report project information and communicate with team members. The professional version of Project 2013 allows for the use of Project Online, a cloud-based feature that provides full project management capabilities from your desktop and from almost anywhere on any device. This version of Project integrates with SharePoint, allowing for the viewing of tasks within a project by all allocated team members. Team members can also use this feature to record their time spent on a project and managers can easily retrieve these time sheets. The integration of Project Online and SharePoint makes project management much easier across the board. This program has a similar look to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and this familiar design makes it easier for new team members to use the program. Project Professional is easy to incorporate into new business structures and can installed and easily integrated into existing workflow processes.
So-called heat maps – a feature that required the involvement of an implementation partner in the past – make it possible to significantly speed up decision-making processes in resource management. A new addition for the 2013 version of Project Client is the option of managing multiple time axes for a project and display them as bars that lie on top of each other. Cloud Service Microsoft Power BI provides users with additional flexibility for creating reports and management dashboards using data from Project Server/Online.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 with .NET 3.5 or greater
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MAC OR OFFICE 365
Why buy from Digital Software Market?
- Genuine resellers of Microsoft softwares & other major brands.
- All products guaranteed authentic with manufacturer & hassle-free money back guarantee.
- Speedy & efficient service to get you up & running in minutes.
- Free Technical support from highly experienced specialists with every purchase.
- Price beat guarantee on all products to ensure you receive the best deal possible.
- 100% SECURE CHECKOUT – 256-Bit SSL Enabled Secure Checkout with TLS 1.2 Encryption. 3D Secure – Verified by Visa, Master Passed.
This item does not contain a disc; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below. NOTE: If you already have the software already installed, you may activate simply by entering the key.
1.You will receive your product key, installation guide, and download link via email within 5 minutes up to 3 hours.
2.Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
3.Complete the installation via installation guide supplied in the details email.
4.Activate the product online.