Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Standard
If you have a small organization or a department and need a complete data management and business intelligence platform, you should consider Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Standard. Available at a discounted price and with maximum freedom and flexibility from Digital Software Market, this software lets you maximize your database management without stretching your precious IT resources. The most affordable way to get sql, this option is great for small (1 – 30) users or devices.
Part Number: MFR # 228-08404
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Standard includes many useful features. Backup compression reduces data backups by as much as 60 percent, thereby freeing up staff time for other tasks. The software provides high-scale complex event processing with SQL Server StreamInsight, and it provides multi-server management capabilities.
The most affordable way to get SQL, this option is great for small (1 – 30) users or devices.
Administrators can centrally monitor and manage database applications, instances or servers. The software expands powerful business intelligence tools to all users with SQL Server Power Pivot for Excel.
Digital Software Market guarantees successful installation of this product, and were just a phone call away if you need help with installation or have any questions.
SQL Server 2008 Standard delivers a complete data management and business intelligence platform for departments and small organizations to run their applications, helping enable effective database management with minimal IT resources. The following capabilities are new to Standard:
- Backup Compression to reduce data backups by up to 60% and help reduce time spent on backups*
- Can be managed instance for application and multi-server management capabilities
- High-scale complex event processing with SQL Server Stream-insight
Built on the strong foundation of SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 delivers several breakthrough capabilities that will enable your organization to scale database operations with confidence, improve IT and developer efficiency, and enable highly scalable and well-managed business intelligence on a self-service basis for your users.
Features and benefits of SQL Server 2008 :
- Supports data consistency across heterogeneous systems through SQL Server Master Data Services
- Allows administrators to centrally monitor and manage multiple database applications, instances, or servers
- Empowers business users to build and share powerful business intelligence solutions with little or no IT support, while still enabling IT to monitor and manage user-generated business intelligence solutions
- Enables high-scale, complex event-stream processing through SQL Server StreamInsight
- Accelerates the development and deployment of applications and provides improved support for virtualization through Hyper-V with Live Migration in Windows Server 2008 R2
- Expands powerful business intelligence tools to all users with SQL Server PowerPivot for Excel
NOTE: This is a Core Based License – CALS are not required. (1-30) users can connect to your server with this Standard License for more Users you need to buy 2 Core version.
What you will receive:
- Full Retail Version – Transferrable to 1 PC/Machine
- Multi-Language – Use Office in your own language
- Lifetime License – No Subscriptions, No Recurring Monthly or Annual Fees
- Price Match Guarantee – We will match the prices of our competitors and add 10% discount
- Secure Instant Download – Quickly download your software in minutes
- Free Technical Support – We will install your Office or OS free of charge
- Genuine Microsoft Products Or Your Money Back
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024×576 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Additional Requirements: Internet functionality requires Internet connection. Microsoft account required.
Why buy from Digital Software Market?
- Genuine resellers of Microsoft softwares & other major brands.
- All products guaranteed authentic with manufacturer & hassle-free money back guarantee.
- Speedy & efficient service to get you up & running in minutes.
- Free Technical support from highly experienced specialists with every purchase.
- Price beat guarantee on all products to ensure you receive the best deal possible.
- 100% SECURE CHECKOUT – 256-Bit SSL Enabled Secure Checkout with TLS 1.2 Encryption. 3D Secure – Verified by Visa, Master Passed.
This item does not contain a disc; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below. NOTE: If you already have the software already installed, you may activate simply by entering the key.
1.You will receive your product key, installation guide, and download link via email within 5 minutes up to 3 hours.
2.Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
3.Complete the installation via installation guide supplied in the details email.
4.Activate the product online.