Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Enterprise (2 Core)
SQL Server 2016 is the biggest leap forward in Microsoft data platform history with features that increase performance, simplify management, and transform your data into actionable insights — all on a database that has the least vulnerabilities of any major platform. Microsoft SQL Enterprise 2 Core license comes with unlimited users and can be enhanced by speeding up storage and memory.
Part Number: MFR # 7JQ-01013
NOTE: This is a Core Based License – CALS are not required. Unlimited users can connect to your server as much as your hardware can support.
Get faster data management and improved security with Microsoft SQL Server 2016.SQL Server 2016 provides improved availability and greater scalability. Transform data and deliver actionable insight with modern reports. Utilize open-source R integration for advanced analytics.
Some of the new capabilities of SQL Server 2016:
- Build intelligent, mission-critical applications
- Break free from Oracle
- Always Encrypted
- Real-time operational analytics
- In-database analytics
- And much much more. Check on the Internet, it has hours of reading about SQL Server 2016.
SQL Server Enterprise delivers comprehensive data center capabilities for mission-critical database, business intelligence, and advanced analytics workloads.
Microsoft SQL Enterprise 2 Core license comes with unlimited users and can be enhanced by speeding up storage and memory.
- Mission Critical Performance
§ Operating system max cores and memory
§ Enhanced in-memory OLTP performance
§ Operational analytics
§ Enhanced AlwaysOn with no domain join (WS 2016)
§ Query Store
§ Always Encrypted
§ Row-level security
§ Dynamic data masking
§ Enhanced separation of duties
§ Enhanced SQL Server auditing
§ Transparent data encryption
§ Policy-based management
- Data Warehousing
§ Enhanced in-memory ColumnStore
§ PolyBase in scale-out configuration (head and compute nodes)
§ License rights to (the APS) MPP appliance
§ Distributed query processing
§ Support for JSON
- Business Intelligence
· End-to-end mobile BI on all major platforms
· Enhanced DirectQuery
· In-memory analytics
· Advanced data mining
· Advanced tabular
· Web portal experience (all reports in one place)
· Modernized reports
· Pin reports to Power BI
· Enhanced multidimensional models
- Advanced Analytics
· In database advanced analytics
· R integration with massive parallel processing for performance and scale
· Works with in-memory technology
· Run in database or standalone
· Connectivity to R Open
- Hybrid Cloud
· Stretch Database
· Enhanced backup to Azure
· Enhanced HA and DR with Azure – ease of use, no domain join (Windows Server 2016)
· SSIS integration with Azure Data Factory and Azure SQL Data Warehouse
Hardware and Software Requirements:
The following requirements apply to all SQL Server 2016 installations:
· .NET Framework:
o SQL Server 2016 require .NET Framework 4.6 for the Database Engine, Master Data Services, or Replication. SQL Server 2016 setup automatically installs .NET Framework. You can also manually install .NET Framework from Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 (Web Installer) for Windows.
· Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2:
o Require KB2919355 before installing .NET Framework 4.6.
· Supported operating systems for SQL Server 2016 have built-in network software.
o Note: Shared memory and VIA are not supported on failover clusters.
§ Also note that the VIA protocol is deprecated. This feature will be removed in a future version of Microsoft SQL Server. Avoid using this feature in new development work, and plan to modify applications that currently use this feature.
· Hard Disk
o SQL Server 2016 requires a minimum of 6 GB of available hard-disk space.
§ Disk space requirements will vary with the SQL Server 2016 components you install.
o A DVD drive, as appropriate, is required for installation from disc.
o SQL Server 2016 requires Super-VGA (800×600) or higher resolution monitor.
o Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply).
The following memory and processor requirements apply to all editions of SQL Server 2016:
· Express Editions:
o 512 MB
· All other editions:
o 1 GB
· Express Editions:
o 1 GB
· All other editions:
o At least 4 GB and should be increased as database size increases to ensure optimal performance.
· Processor Speed
o Minimum: x64 Processor: 1.4 GHz
o 2.0 GHz or faster
· Processor Type:
o x64 Processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support.
Why buy from Digital Software Market?
- Genuine resellers of Microsoft softwares & other major brands.
- All products guaranteed authentic with manufacturer & hassle-free money back guarantee.
- Speedy & efficient service to get you up & running in minutes.
- Free Technical support from highly experienced specialists with every purchase.
- Price beat guarantee on all products to ensure you receive the best deal possible.
- 100% SECURE CHECKOUT – 256-Bit SSL Enabled Secure Checkout with TLS 1.2 Encryption. 3D Secure – Verified by Visa, Master Passed.
This item does not contain a disc; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below. NOTE: If you already have the software already installed, you may activate simply by entering the key.
1.You will receive your product key, installation guide, and download link via email within 5 minutes up to 3 hours.
2.Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
3.Complete the installation via installation guide supplied in the details email.
4.Activate the product online.