SQL Server 2019 is here!
Get industry-leading performance, availability, and security on the platform of your choice, including Windows, Linux, and Docker. Build intelligent applications using your preferred language and environment. Gain real-time intelligence and deliver insights through modern analytical models and reports.
Access mission-critical capabilities to achieve unparalleled scale, security, high availability, and leading performance for your Tier 1 database, business intelligence, and advanced analytics workloads.
- Your choice of language and platforms
Build modern applications using the language of your choice, on-premises and in the cloud, now on Windows, Linux, and Docker containers.
- Industry-leading performance
Take advantage of breakthrough scalability, performance, and availability for mission-critical, intelligent applications and data warehouses.
- Least vulnerable database
Protect data at rest and in motion with the least vulnerable database over the last seven years in the NIST vulnerabilities database.
- Real-time intelligence
Gain transformative insights for your business with real-time analytics at up to 1M predictions/second.
- End-to-end mobile BI
Turn raw data into meaningful reports that can be delivered to any device—at one-fifth the cost of other self-service solutions.
SQL Server Enterprise delivers comprehensive data center capabilities for mission-critical databases, business intelligence, and advanced analytics workloads.
Microsoft SQL Enterprise 2 Core license comes with unlimited users and can be enhanced by speeding up storage and memory.
- Mission-Critical Performance
- Operating system max cores and memory
- Enhanced in-memory OLTP performance
- Operational analytics
- Enhanced Always On with no domain join (WS 2016)
- Query Store
- Always Encrypted
- Row-level security
- Dynamic data masking
- Enhanced separation of duties
- Enhanced SQL Server auditing
- Transparent data encryption
- Policy-based management
- Data Warehousing
- Enhanced in-memory ColumnStore
- PolyBase in scale-out configuration (head and compute nodes)
- License rights to (the APS) MPP appliance
- Distributed query processing
- Support for JSON
- Business Intelligence
- End-to-end mobile BI on all major platforms
- Enhanced DirectQuery
- In-memory analytics
- Advanced data mining
- Advanced tabular
- Web portal experience (all reports in one place)
- Modernized reports
- Pin reports to Power BI
- Enhanced multidimensional models
- Advanced Analytics
- In-database advanced analytics
- R integration with massively parallel processing for performance and scale
- Works with in-memory technology
- Run in database or standalone
- Connectivity to R Open
- Hybrid Cloud
- Stretch Database
- Enhanced backup to Azure
- Enhanced HA and DR with Azure – ease of use, no domain join (Windows Server 2016)
- SSIS integration with Azure Data Factory and Azure SQL Data Warehouse
Hardware and Software Requirements:
The following requirements apply to all SQL Server 2019 installations:
SQL Server 2019 requires .NET Framework 4.6 for the Database Engine, Master Data Services, or Replication. SQL Server 2019 setup automatically installs .NET Framework. You can also manually install .NET Framework from Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 (Web Installer) for Windows.
Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2016 R2:
Require KB2919355 before installing .NET Framework 4.6.
Supported operating systems for SQL Server 2019 have built-in network software.
Note: Shared memory and VIA are not supported on failover clusters.
- Also note that the VIA protocol is deprecated. This feature will be removed in a future version of Microsoft SQL Server. Avoid using this feature in new development work, and plan to modify applications that currently use this feature.
- Hard Disk
SQL Server 2019 requires a minimum of 6 GB of available hard disk space.
- Disk space requirements will vary with the SQL Server 2019 components you install.
A DVD drive, as appropriate, is required for installation from the disc.
SQL Server 2019 requires Super-VGA (800×600) or a higher resolution monitor.
Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply).
The following memory and processor requirements apply to all editions of SQL Server 2019:
- Express Editions:
- All other editions:
- Express Editions:
- All other editions:
At least 4 GB and should be increased as database size increases to ensure optimal performance.
- Processor Speed
Minimum: x64 Processor: 1.4 GHz
2.0 GHz or faster
- Processor Type:
x64 Processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support.
Why buy from Digital Software Market?
- Genuine resellers of Microsoft software & other major brands.
- All products guaranteed authentic with manufacturer & hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- Speedy & efficient service to get you up & running in minutes.
- Free Technical support from highly experienced specialists with every purchase.
- The price beat guarantee on all products to ensure you receive the best deal possible.
- 100% SECURE CHECKOUT – 256-Bit SSL Enabled Secure Checkout with TLS 1.2 Encryption. 3D Secure – Verified by Visa, Master Passed.
- Apply Available Offer Code from the Home Page and Get Extra Off on Your Each Order.
This item does not contain a disc; it is a digital download. See the steps involved below.
NOTE: If you already have the software installed, you may activate it simply by entering the key.
- You will receive your product key, installation guide, and download link via email within 5 minutes up to 3 hours.
- Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Complete the installation via the installation guide supplied in the details email.
- Activate the product online.