The S version of Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system, which was released in the summer of 2017, is inherently positioned between the Home Edition and Windows 10 Pro. In this regard, after downloading and installing, Windows 10 S shares many similarities with the Pro version. This is especially true for features such as Drive Encryption via BitLocker, as well as enterprise-centric features such as access to the Microsoft Store for business or business roaming via Azure AD. The lightweight Windows is rounded off by the start menu, which has returned to Windows 10, the performance-oriented Microsoft Edge 10 web browser and the connection to Microsoft’s OneDrive cloud service. When the user automatically synchronises data with the cloud, they are accessible from all of the user’s devices.
Full Version Retail License for 1PC (Full Version & Full Install). Perpetual License
GLOBAL License Keys – Valid for any Country/Territory/Region Worldwide
Windows 10 S is a fully-fledged version of Windows 10 designed for low-cost computers as well as education-oriented PCs. The major difference between Windows 10 S and any other version of Windows 10 is that 10 S can only run applications downloaded from the Windows Store.
Windows faster than ever
With its latest offshoot, Microsoft has created a high-performance operating system that runs smoothly on devices with low hardware specifications thanks to its lightweight construction concept. The increase in performance is mirrored by the appropriate hardware, system start times of less than five seconds and a significantly increased battery life on mobile devices. A special setup app means the Windows 10 S Download can also be installed on any computer within 40 seconds via a USB stick.
Apps performance meets the comfort of the cloud
The performance is achieved by, among other things, the fact that data and apps are usually in the cloud and only occupy precious local memory if absolutely necessary. This keeps the system free of data fragments, so that, months later, Windows runs as fast as it did on the first day. In addition, the operating system only allows the use of apps from the Windows App Store. Since these applications are certified by Microsoft and accordingly tailored to Windows systems, the system runs much faster. Applications include the fully integrated Microsoft Edge browser and also the Microsoft Office applications available through the Windows App Store.
Safety comes first
The linear alignment of Windows 10 S brings with it another benefit that is of particular interest to educational institutions and companies. By allowing users to install only Microsoft-certified and approved programs and apps, the security of the system and the data it contains is massively increased. This is particularly important for data security in both companies and educational institutions, especially since no unwanted malware enters the system. The automatic installation of hardware drivers via Windows Updates ensures that the driver software works perfectly with the system and does not slow it down. The operating system, which has been optimized for teaching purposes, is complemented by Microsoft Intune. This is an extensive rights management program that helps to share and lock the web-cam and access to certain apps, for example.
Important Windows 10 S Key Facts:
- Automatic synchronization of user data with Microsoft’s OneDrive cloud service for flexible working, maximum performance and high data security.
- Microsoft Intune for easy management of rights in businesses, classrooms and other educational institutions.
- Intuitive user interface for optimized operation via mouse and keyboard as well as with input pens and touch screens.
- High power efficiency and long battery life on mobile devices and notebooks through optimized software.
- High level of data security thanks to efficient local data encryption via BitLocker
- Lightning fast installation, within 40 seconds
- Lightweight design: System start within 5 seconds possible
- Perfected software start allows best performance, also on older systems
- Maximum security: only tested apps from the windows store installable
- Windows 10 Pro features as BitLocker and Azure AD
Download the official software from Microsoft Website and activate online with product key provided.
Before you download Windows 10 S, your computer must fulfill the following requirements:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB.
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.
Why buy from Digital Software Market?
- Genuine resellers of Microsoft softwares & other major brands.
- All products guaranteed authentic with manufacturer & hassle-free money back guarantee.
- Speedy & efficient service to get you up & running in minutes.
- Free Technical support from highly experienced specialists with every purchase.
- Price beat guarantee on all products to ensure you receive the best deal possible.
- 100% SECURE CHECKOUT – 256-Bit SSL Enabled Secure Checkout with TLS 1.2 Encryption. 3D Secure – Verified by Visa, Master Passed.
This item does not contain a disc; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below. NOTE: If you already have the software already installed, you may activate simply by entering the key.
- You will receive your product key, installation guide, and download link via email within 5 minutes up to 3 hours.
- Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Complete the installation via installation guide supplied in the details email.
- Activate the product online.