Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional 32/64 Bit (1PC)
Windows 8.1 Professional brings together everything you do – from mobile apps for your business, to Office productivity work, to searching and browsing, to accessing all your data from anywhere. Your Windows experience works across all your devices – from the best business tablet, to a thin and light notebook, to your high-performance workstation or all-in-one, whether you are at home, in or around the office, or working on the road. And Windows takes care of the essentials – letting you manage personal devices in your organization, utilize your investments in your enterprise infrastructure, and enhancing the security of your environment.
Part Number: MFR # FQC-06949
Windows 8.1 Professional features a brand new and beautifully crafted interface, that is not only user friendly, but also satisfying to use. Every application is now optimized to run better and faster. From high level full screen gaming to a browser window in at the touch of a button. To using multiple monitors or a single monitor split screen locked to run multiple applications at once.
A Better and updated version of the Original Windows 8 operating system. It’s task is to improve the job done in Windows 8 in merging the traditional desktop and ‘Modern UI’ for touch. Windows 8.1 Professional offers innovative solutions such as touch-screen applications for your smartphone, updated widgets, and more. With a new, sleek, modern look this software keeps users up-to-date on accompanying programs. Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional also allows users to watch and record television on their computer, while saving time with quick network connections. This software also features a full-system backup with restore capabilities. With faster operation and loading, the updated program is easy to use and offers improved navigation.
Your familiar desktop:
- From the Start screen, you’re just a click away from the familiar Windows desktop you know, so you can do the stuff you’ve always done.
Your own unique start screen:
- Personalize your Start screen with your favorite news, friends, social networks, and apps.
- Customizable colors and backgrounds and four different sizes of tiles make your Windows as unique as you are.
Mouse, keyboard, and now touch:
- Windows 8.1 Pro works with different types of devices, including touch, mouse-and-keyboard, or both.
- Discover fast and fluid ways to switch between apps, move things around, and go smoothly from one place to another.
Enhanced data protection:
- Windows 8.1 Pro offers enhanced data protection, the ability to access your desktop remotely, and connectivity to your corporate or school networks via Domain join.
The apps you want:
- In addition to great built-in apps for email, people, photos, and video editing, you can also download thousands of popular apps from the Windows Store, including Netflix, ESPN, Skype, and Halo: Spartan Assault.
Your Office, your way:
- Experience Office at its best on Windows 8.1 devices. Discover new and better ways to create, edit, and browse-using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Don’t forget: Office is not part of Windows 8.1 Pro.
Windows 8.1 Enterprise works great on the same hardware that powers Windows 8:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- For 64-bit installations of Windows 8.1 Enterprise, your CPU must also support CompareExchange16b, PrefetchW and LAHF/SAHF.
- To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multitouch.
- To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768, and a Microsoft account.
- To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 x 768.
- Internet access (ISP fees might apply)
- Some features such as touch and Client Hyper-V may require advanced or Windows 8 certified hardware
- Miracast requires a display adapter which supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 1.3, and a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing requires a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct and a device that supports Wi-Fi Direct Printing
- To install a 64-bit OS on a 64-bit PC, your processor needs to support CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF
- InstantGo works only with computers designed for Connected Standby
Why buy from Digital Software Market?
- Genuine resellers of Microsoft softwares & other major brands.
- All products guaranteed authentic with manufacturer & hassle-free money back guarantee.
- Speedy & efficient service to get you up & running in minutes.
- Free Technical support from highly experienced specialists with every purchase.
- Price beat guarantee on all products to ensure you receive the best deal possible.
- 100% SECURE CHECKOUT – 256-Bit SSL Enabled Secure Checkout with TLS 1.2 Encryption. 3D Secure – Verified by Visa, Master Passed.
This item does not contain a disc; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below. NOTE: If you already have the software already installed, you may activate simply by entering the key.
1.You will receive your product key, installation guide, and download link via email within 5 minutes up to 3 hours.
2.Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
3.Complete the installation via installation guide supplied in the details email.
4.Activate the product online.