Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (16 Core)
Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard provides organizations with the ability to deliver rich Web-based experiences efficiently and effectively, with improved administration and diagnostics, advanced development and application tools, and lower infrastructure costs. Features include: Scalable up to 4 x64/64-bit processors, Up to 250 Network Access Service connections (RRAS), Up to 50 Network Policy Server connections, Up to 250 Remote Services Gateway connections & much more.
Part Number: MFR # P73-06451
Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard is the most robust Windows Server operating system to date. With built-in, enhanced Web and virtualization capabilities, it is designed to increase the reliability and flexibility of your server infrastructure while helping save time and reduce costs. Powerful tools give you greater control over your servers, and streamline configuration and management tasks. Plus, enhanced security features work to harden the operating system to help protect your data and network and provide a solid, highly dependable foundation for your business.
- Web improvements and updated services
- Web improvements and updated services, Windows Server 2008 delivers rich web based experiences efficiently and effectively.
- Built-in virtualization with Hyper-V
- Built-in virtualization with Hyper-V optimizes your IT infrastructure, reduces costs and increases agility for managing your IT.
- Security improvements provide the highest levels of protection of network, data and your business.
- Improved management and administrative functions, provide the most flexible and robust operating system featuring versatile and reliable platform for workloads and applications.
- Better Management of Data
- Complete Functions
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Active Directory Certificate Services
- Application Services
- Hyper V
- DNS and DHCP Server
- Fax Server and File Services
- Remote Desktop Services
- Windows Server Update Services
- Web Services
- Windows Deployment Services
- Application Servers
- Network Policy Services
- Windows Resource System Manager
- Supports 32-bit system provided it has 64 GB RAM and 2 TB RAM if it is 64-bit version
- Processor requirements is at 1 GHz for x86 CPU and 1.4 GHz for x64 CPU
- Recommended hard disk free space is at 40 GB max
- Needs at least 800 x 600 computer monitor resolution
Why buy from Digital Software Market?
- Genuine resellers of Microsoft software & other major brands.
- All products guaranteed authentic with manufacturer & hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- Speedy & efficient service to get you up & running in minutes.
- Free Technical support from highly experienced specialists with every purchase.
- The price beat guarantee on all products to ensure you receive the best deal possible.
- 100% SECURE CHECKOUT – 256-Bit SSL Enabled Secure Checkout with TLS 1.2 Encryption. 3D Secure – Verified by Visa, Master Passed.
This item does not contain a disc; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below. NOTE: If you already have the software already installed, you may activate it simply by entering the key.
1.You will receive your product key, installation guide, and download link via email within 5 minutes up to 3 hours.
2.Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
3.Complete the installation via the installation guide supplied in the details email.
4.Activate the product online.