Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Service 5 Device CAL
|Manufacturer Part Number||6VC-02071|
|Product Name||Windows 2012 Remote Desktop Services|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Language Supported||Single Language|
|License Quantity||5 Device CAL|
|Licensing Program||MOLP: Open Business|
Licenses to add additional DEVICES to Windows Server remote desktop service.
Remote Desktop Services accelerates and extends desktop and application deployments to any device, improving remote worker efficiency, while helping to keep critical intellectual property secure and simplify regulatory compliance. Remote Desktop Services enables virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), session-based desktops, and applications, allowing users to work anywhere.
The Remote Desktop Services role provides technologies that enable users to connect to virtual desktops, RemoteApp programs, and session-based desktops. With Remote Desktop Services, users can access remote connections from within a corporate network or from the Internet.
Remote Desktop Services allows workers to work anywhere. Some of the key benefits of Remote Desktop Services include:
- Unified administration experience Administer your session and virtual desktop collections, configure your RemoteApp programs, manage your virtual desktops, and add servers to the deployment from one centralized console.
- User personalization User profile disks allow you to preserve user personalization settings across session collections and pooled virtual desktop collections.
- Less expensive storage Pooled virtual desktops can use local storage live migration between host computers. Personal virtual desktops can use storage located on network shares.
- Automated pooled virtual desktop management Deploy and manage pooled virtual desktops centrally by using a virtual desktop template. Any changes, such as application installation or security updates, are installed on the virtual desktop template, and the pooled virtual desktops are then recreated from the virtual desktop template.
In Windows Server 2012 R2, Remote Desktop Services includes enhancements in the following areas:
- Monitor and control by using session shadowing
- Reduced storage requirements and improved performance accessing common data
- RemoteApp programs perform more like locally-based applications
- Improved reconnection performance for remote clients
- Improved compression allowing improved usage of network bandwidth
- Display resolution changes are automatically reflected on the remote client
- RemoteFX virtualized GPU supports DX11.1
- CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1650
- Memory: 64-256GB
- OS Drive: 480GB SSD RAID 1 or better
- Processor: 1.4GHZ 64-bit
- Available Disk Space: 32 GB
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM Drive
Why buy from Digital Software Market?
- Genuine resellers of Microsoft softwares & other major brands.
- All products guaranteed authentic with manufacturer & hassle-free money back guarantee.
- Speedy & efficient service to get you up & running in minutes.
- Free Technical support from highly experienced specialists with every purchase.
- Price beat guarantee on all products to ensure you receive the best deal possible.
- 100% SECURE CHECKOUT – 256-Bit SSL Enabled Secure Checkout with TLS 1.2 Encryption. 3D Secure – Verified by Visa, Master Passed.
This item does not contain a disc; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below. NOTE: If you already have the software already installed, you may activate simply by entering the key.
1.You will receive your product key, installation guide, and download link via email within 5 minutes up to 3 hours.
2.Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
3.Complete the installation via installation guide supplied in the details email.
4.Activate the product online.