Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard (16 Core)
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 is a highly efficient server O/S built to accommodate the needs of businesses of all types of industry. Quickly and securely connect to the network from anywhere with your own cloud in place. Server 2012 R2 is a dynamic, highly capable server for data-centers, private clouds, business infrastructure needs, and much more. Windows Server 2012 offers faster response to business needs, while providing an efficient traveling data-center that lets users easily connect from anywhere with their cloud. This software is built is overall built to increase productivity and efficiency.
Part Number: MFR # P73-06165
At the heart of the Microsoft Cloud OS vision, Windows Server 2012 R2 brings Microsoft’s experience delivering global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure. Windows Server 2012 R2 offers exciting features and enhancements across virtualization, storage, networking, virtual desktop infrastructure, access and information protection, and more.
Designed for slightly virtualised or non-virtualised environment settings:
- Suitable for medium to large scale businesses
- Can support up to 2 virtual machines
- Can support unlimited amount of users (with required user licenses)
- With Active Directory Certificate Services features like Online Responder Service and Network Device Enrolment Services
- Remote access is limited to 10 IAS connections and 50 RRAS connections
- Server can join any given domain
- Server core
- Data deduplication
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Read-Only Domain Controller (RODC)
- Hyper V
- IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Failover Clustering
- Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) Integration
- Volume Activation Services
- Storage Management Service
- Server Manager
- Server license logging
- BranchCache Hosted Server
- Best Practices Analyser
- BranchCache P2P Cache
- Windows Control Panel
- ISCSI Target Support
- Distributed File System Replication
- Dynamic Memory
- “Hot” Add/Replace RAM
- Microsoft Management Console
- Network Load Balancing
- Windows PowerShell
- Support for Non-Volatile Memory Express
- Server Core mode
- Storage Spaces
- Windows Essentials
- Web Services
- WINS Server
- Print and Document Services
- Windows Deployment Services
- Fax Server
- Application Server
- CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1650
- Memory: 64-256GB
- OS Drive: 480GB SSD RAID 1 or better
- Processor: 1.4GHZ 64-bit
- Available Disk Space: 32 GB
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM Drive
Why buy from Digital Software Market?
- Genuine resellers of Microsoft softwares & other major brands.
- All products guaranteed authentic with manufacturer & hassle-free money back guarantee.
- Speedy & efficient service to get you up & running in minutes.
- Free Technical support from highly experienced specialists with every purchase.
- Price beat guarantee on all products to ensure you receive the best deal possible.
- 100% SECURE CHECKOUT – 256-Bit SSL Enabled Secure Checkout with TLS 1.2 Encryption. 3D Secure – Verified by Visa, Master Passed.
This item does not contain a disc; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below. NOTE: If you already have the software already installed, you may activate simply by entering the key.
1.You will receive your product key, installation guide, and download link via email within 5 minutes up to 3 hours.
2.Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
3.Complete the installation via installation guide supplied in the details email.
4.Activate the product online.